For Bundt Cakes:
- Preheat oven to 400°, and grease a 12- well mini bundt pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter, buttermilk, vanilla and eggs.
- In 3 portions, stir in Birch Benders Mix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop mix into pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, checking with a toothpick.
- Let cool in the pan 5-10 minutes before removing to rack to cool completely
- Stir together glaze ingredients until sugar is dissolved into a thick paste.
- Pour over fully cooled cakes, about 1 tablespoon each.
Best enjoyed immediately, but will keep a couple days.