How to Make
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries.
- Blend strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- train pureed strawberries through fine mesh to remove seeds.
- Prepare Birch Benders Organic Classic Mix according to package.
- Fold in strawberry puree until incorporated (do not over-mix).
- Cook on medium-high heat on a preheated, greased skillet, flip once and remove from heat when golden.
- To plate the bunny pancake, place the ears down first, followed by the head, body and feet.
- Decorate bunny feet with your favorite toppings to create a paw.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream/topping for a tail.
- Serve and enjoy!