How to Make
- Mix Birch Benders Organic Classic Mix, eggs, water or milk, and vanilla until smooth and thin, adding more water/milk until batter is thin.
- In a nonstick heated skillet, pour ¼ cup mix, swirling pan to be sure it spreads evenly.
- Cook over low heat until edges are dry. Flip on other side and cook for 1 more minute.
- Set aside and let cool while you’re making the filling.
- For apple filling: mix apples, cinnamon and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Pour filling into pan with melted butter and cook, covered, until apples are soft, stirring frequently to ensure apples do not stick to pan.
- To assemble: place 1 crepe on a plate, fill with 2 tbsp apple mix, roll.
- Make desired amount of crepes and top! Optional garnish: Birch Benders Keto Maple Syrup, chopped nuts, whipped topping