Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze by Rachel Mansfield.
- Heat your waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix together waffle ingredients until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon roll mixture then pour into waffle mixture and mix to combine.
- Grease the waffle iron with spray (you will want to do this between each batch of waffles).
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into the warmed waffle maker and cook for about 3 minutes or until ready.
- To make cream cheese glaze, warm cream cheese in microwave safe bowl for 20-30 seconds to soften.
- Mix in milk and powdered sugar and stir so there are no clumps.
- Plate waffles and drizzle the glaze on top and maple syrup if desired.