- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Dissolve 1 packet active dry yeast in 3/4 cup warm water.
- Let sit, then add flour.
- Knead in olive oil, and knead an additional 5 minutes.
- Cover with damp towel and place in a warm area. Let rise for an hour.
- Transfer dough to lightly floured surface (or cornmeal dusted surface).
- Separate into 4 pieces, then roll out as thin as possible.
- Top with pizza sauce, thinly sliced fresh cheese (we used mozzarella), Italian spices and any other toppings you like!
- Cook for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
We recommend waiting a few moments for the cheese to cool before slicing – this will keep the good stuff from getting away!