- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large donut baking tray well with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, 2 eggs, oil and water in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into donut molds, filling 2⁄3 of the way up.
- Bake donuts for 10-15 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of a donut comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before frosting.
- To make the ganache, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler (start with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, adding the 4th tablespoon if the mixture is too thick). Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Dip each donut into the chocolate ganache, shaking off any excess chocolate before placing back on cooling rack to set. Serve!
Recipe & Photography by Cali Warner Media.