Fruit Pizza by Robin Plotnik @whatrobineats
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl, combine butter, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla (use 1 tsp vanilla now, save 1 tsp for frosting). Mix until just combined. Add pancake mix, Mushroom Elixir, baking soda, and GF oats. Mix until incorporated.
- Grease a pizza stone large pan with coconut oil or cooking spray. Place dough in the middle of the pan and form a flattened circle. Leave about 1-1/2 inches around the edge as batter will expand as it cooks.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. Allow to cool completely (place in fridge for faster cooking time).
- Make frosting. Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and beat until a fluffy frosting forms. Spread frosting on cookie crust and top with slices strawberries, blueberries, and a drizzle of manuka honey.
- Place in fridge to chill or serve immediately.
- Enjoy your fruit pizza!