- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Birch Benders Organic Classic Mix, milk and lightly beaten eggs until well combined.
- Add one cup of batter to each of the 4 bowls and then color each bowl of batter a different color with 4-5 generous drops of plant-based food dye (grape purple, sunset yellow, sky blue, and red). Stir until well combined.
- Scoop 2 heaping spoonfuls of each color into a large resealable baggie, then repeat until all of the batter is in the baggie. Do not stir the batters together. Carefully seal the baggie and snip the corner off one end.
- Pipe the batter into two lightly greased donut pans.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- For the frosting, stir together 1 cup of Birch Benders Keto Vanilla Frosting with 2 tablespoons Birch Benders Keto Maple Syrup, Optional: Microwave for 15 seconds then whisk until smooth and of glazing consistency.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze and then sprinkle with galaxy sprinkles. Let sit until the glaze is dry.
Recipe & Photography by Maegan, The Baker Mama.