- Preheat pan on medium heat.
- Combine cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cardamom, and salt. Add light brown sugar and mix well until there are no lumps.
- Add a pouch of Birch Benders Organic Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix, or if you like a stronger gingerbread flavor, add half a pouch.
- Add water until you have a thick batter. Don’t over mix, as a thick batter will result in fluffy pancakes.
- Use a 1/2 measuring cup to scoop and pour the batter onto the preheated pan and let cook per package instructions.
- Enjoy piping hot topped with syrup and butter to taste.
Recipe & Photography by Cali Warner Media.