- Preheat oven to 415°F.
- Lay out bacon on a jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper, bake 15 minutes, turning once, halfway through.
- Let bacon cool on a paper towel lined plate before braking into crumbles.
- Combine soda, sour cream, crumbled bacon and Birch Benders in a large bowl.
- Turn mix out onto floured surface, knead two minutes.
- Roll out into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle, cut into 12 triangles.
- Pour melted butter onto a jelly roll pan.
- Place scones onto cookie sheet, bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Perfect for your next party!