- In a large bowl, whisk together gluten free soy sauce, mirin, fish oil, sesame oil and vegetable oil
- Fold in shrimp, cover bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour, and up tp
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a shallow dish, whisk egg so that whites and yolk are fully combined.
- In a second shallow dish, stir together gluten free Birch Benders, cornmeal and sesame seeds
- Drain shrimp and coat in Birch Benders mix, dip in egg, and again in Birch Benders mix to coat completely.
- Arrange on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper, spaced apart so that none are touching
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Combine all ingredients for dipping sauce, stirring quickly
- Serve immediately
Marinade and sauce can be made and refrigerated up to 24 hours in advance.