Keto Chocolate Caramel Fig Cake
60min Total Time
25min Active Time
How to Make
- 1 Pouch (or more depending on desired layers)
- Birch Benders Keto Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Container (or more depending on desired layers)
- Birch Benders Keto Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Cups
- Fresh Figs
- 1 Cup
- Caramel Sauce
- Pistachios for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare as many cake pans depending on desired amount of layers.
- Prepare Birch Benders Keto Chocolate Cake Mix as per recipe instructions on the package.
- Bake according to package directions for cakes.
- Once finished baking, let layers of cake cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, stack cakes on top of each other, using Birch Benders Keto Vanilla Frosting between each layer.
- Slice figs and chip pistachios for optional garnish.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top of cake and decorate with figs and nuts.