How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, add Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix and cold butter.
- Using a fork or pastry cutter until crumbly.
- Slowly add water, 1 tbsp at a time, until pie dough consistency.
- Roll pie dough into a rectangle, about ¼ of an inch thick.
- Using a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, cut multiple cookies.
- Place one uncooked pumpkin shape on a prepared baking sheet, scoop 1 tbsp pumpkin pie mix and place in the center.
- Press a popsicle stick in and cover with another uncooked cookie, press sides with fork to seal cookie.
- Repeat steps until you make the desired amount of pie pops.
- Crack egg into small bowl and mix with 1 tbsp of water until well combined.
- Brush egg wash over each pumpkin pie pop.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- While pie pops are cooling, mix 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie puree and powdered sugar until thin consistency.
- Add icing into a piping bag and drizzle on the pops.
- Serve and enjoy!