How to Make
- Prepare Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix according to package directions and let batter sit while preheating skillet on medium high heat.
- Make several large pancakes and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Let pancakes cool completely.
- Once cool, mash pancakes in a large bowl with a fork until crumbly.
- Add Birch Benders Keto Vanilla Frosting and mix until smooth and frosting is completely incorporated.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls, then roll in cinnamon and sugar.
- Place each ball in a small cupcake wrapper.
- Top with a touch of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.