Birch Benders Rainbow Stack by Bear Necessities
- Combine Birch Benders Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix (or flavor of your choice) with water according to directions.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat and add oil.
- Separate the batter into five small bowls.
- Add each individual powder to each bowl. Mix well to make each bowl a separate color.
- Cook one pancake at a time from each different colored batter.
- Cook pancake until edges start to bubble then flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Stack your pancakes in desired color order. We went traditional with red, yellow, green, blue, and purple!
- Top your rainbow stack and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes check out Tara’s posts @bearnecessities___