- In a large mixing bowl, stir ricotta, Classic Recipe, yolks, milk and vanilla until just combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks, about 5 minutes.
- Gently fold eggs whites into the dough, being careful not to over combine.
- Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-low, and wipe down the surface with vegetable oil and a dry cloth (Quick fingers and a paper towel will do).
- Using a 1/3 Cup measure, scoop batter gently into the pan. Bubbles will begin to form in the batter; when they are mostly popped, flip the pancakes and cook an additional minute.
- Top with your favorite syrup, fresh fruit, or lemon curd and enjoy!
Note: Pancakes are best enjoyed immediately, but when eating as a family, place the pancakes on an oven-safe plate and store in a 200° or cooler oven while you finish cooking the whole batch.