How to Make
- Preheat waffle maker and prepare Birch Benders Organic Pancake & Waffle Mix per the waffle directions on packaging.
- Fill waffle maker half full with prepared batter and cook through until golden brown (time will vary by appliance).
- Let waffles cool completely.
- Cut waffles into 4 pieces and insert popsicle sticks in each piece.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring frequently, until liquid.
- Dip waffle pieces into melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles (or any topping of you desire).
- Place on a cooling rack to let chocolate set.
- Enjoy immediately!