How to Make
- 1 1/3
- Birch Benders Classic Recipe Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 Cup
- 1/2 Cup
- Little Secrets Chocolate Pieces
- Banana Slices
- 4 Tbsp
- Whipped Cream
- Oil, for greasing
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat, about 375°F.
- Lightly grease pan.
- Combine Birch Benders and water.
- Using a 1/2 cup measure, scoop batter into pan, one pancake at a time, for the body of the bunny.
- Cook until bubbles have formed and popped, and the sides are mostly dry. Turn once, cook an additional minute.
- Remove from heat. Store in a 200° oven while you finish making all the batter into pancakes.
- Next, use a 1/4 cup measure to scoop the head of the bunny. Cook as you did the body. Finally, use a spoon to make the wide pear shaped feet and narrow pear shaped ears.
- Arrange pancakes on a plate in bunny shape. Place a slice of banana on the ‘heel’ of each foot, and 3 Little Secrets Candies on each ‘toe’. Create a fluffy bunny tail with a dollop of whipped cream, and garnish with an additional Little Secrets Candy.