How to Make
- 2 1/2 cups
- Birch Benders Classic Recipe Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 5 ounces
- Little Secrets Peppermint Dark Chocolate Candies plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup
- 1/3 cup
- Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup
- Brown Sugar
- Eggs large
- 1/2 cup
- White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup
- White Frosting
- Piping Bag with a #2 tip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add Birch Benders, in two batches.
- Fold in Little Secrets and white chocolate chips
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut into 12 rectangles.
- Using piping bag, drizzle frosting in a diagonal pattern across each section.
- Top each with additional Little Secrets.