- Whisk together peanut butter and 1/2 cup milk, slowly so as not to splash.
- Mix in Birch Benders Classic Recipe.
- Slowly add the last 1/4 cup of milk, stirring until mostly combined, with a few lumps and bumps here and there. Let rest 5- 10 minutes for extra fluffiness.
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. The pan is hot enough when flecks of water sizzle off quickly after contact. If using a cast iron pan, keep an eye on your heat as the pan will hold heat well and you may need to turn down your burner over time. Your cooking surface should be about 375°F.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop batter into pan, one or two pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook until bubbles have formed and popped, and sides are mostly dry.
- Turn once, cook an additional minute.
- Remove from heat. Store in a 200° oven if making a larger batch.
- Top your pancake stack with your jam or jelly of choice, or layer between for extra fruit.
Honestly these taste just as good cold, but they might not last long enough for you to find out!