- Preheat oven to 350° F, and lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Core and slice apples.
- In a large bowl, toss apple slices with cinnamon, granulated sugar and lemon juice.
- In a second bowl using a pastry cutter or two forks, combine Birch Benders, brown sugar, spices and butter, until reduced to small clumps. The goal is to coat each grain with butter, to form a crust.
- Place apples into baking pan. Cover with crust.
- Bake 50 minutes, and let cool 8 to 10 minutes before serving.
Delicious with french vanilla ice cream.