- Use 5-6 leftover pancakes, or start from scratch by combining Birch Benders and water and cooking as you normally would. Once cooked and cooled, tear into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
- Chop onions, carrots, celery and apples into bite size pieces, about 1/2 inch cubed.
- Sautee carrots in coconut oil, salt and pepper a few minutes over medium-low heat. Add onions, sautee until translucent, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low.
- Add celery and apples, sautee another 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 9 inch pie plate.
- Add pancakes, apple cider and chicken stock.
- Remove from heat, fold in whisked egg.
- Place in greased pie plate, mounding up all the stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes.
Enjoy with your turkey and gravy!