How to Make
- 1 1/2 cups
- Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup
- Coconut Oil melted
- Bananas very ripe
- Preheat oven to 350°, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mash bananas on high speed.
- Blend in coconut oil on medium speed setting.
- Stir in Birch Benders on medium, until just combined.
- Pour batter into lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in the loaf removes cleanly.
- Let rest a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
Share A Recipe
Have a recipe to share?
We would love to showcase it on our site.
Submit a recipe