How to Make
- 1 cup
- Birch Benders Chocolate Chip Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2/3 cup
- 1/8 tsp
- Peppermint Extract
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. The pan is hot enough when flecks of water sizzle off quickly after contact. If using a cast iron pan, keep an eye on your heat as the pan will hold heat well and you may need to turn down your burner over time.
- Lightly grease pan – we like to use about a tablespoon of vegetable oil and use a paper towel to quickly spread and wipe off excess.
- Combine Birch Benders and water, add peppermint extract.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop batter into pan, one or two pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook until bubbles have formed and popped, and sides are mostly dry.
- Turn once.
- Remove from heat. Store in a 200° oven if making a larger batch.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!