How to Make
- 1 cup
- Birch Benders Classic Recipe Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup
- 4 tbsps
- Sprinkles if desired
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. The pan is hot enough when flecks of water sizzle off quickly after contact. If using a cast iron pan, keep an eye on your heat as the pan will hold heat well and you may need to turn down your burner over time.
- Lightly grease pan – we like to use about a tablespoon of vegetable oil and use a paper towel to quickly spread and wipe off excess.
- Combine Birch Benders and prosecco. We recommend using a large bowl to accommodate the bubbles!
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop batter into pan, one or two pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook until bubbles have formed and popped, and sides appear mostly dry.
- Turn Once.
- Remove from heat.
- If making a larger batch, pancakes can be stored in a 200° oven while you finish cooking.
- Garnish with sprinkles, if desired.