- In a medium bowl, mash avocado. Add salt.
- Fold in almond milk and Birch Benders Protein mix.
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat. The pan is hot enough when flecks of water sizzle off quickly after contact. If using a cast iron pan, keep an eye on your heat as the pan will hold heat well and you may need to turn down your burner over time.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop batter into pan, one or two pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pan.
- In this particular recipe, the avocado will brown very quickly, so keep an eye on your pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles have formed and popped, about 2 minutes.
- Turn Once.
- Remove from heat.
- If making a larger batch, pancakes can be stored in a 200° oven while you finish cooking.
Best enjoyed with agave syrup and blackberry!