- Cream together cold butter and sugar before adding eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in Birch Benders, 1 cup at a time.
- Place dough on a clean surface dusted with powdered sugar, roll into a log.
- Wrap log with plastic wrap, refrigerate at least two hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove dough from refrigerate, unwrap, and slice into 1/4 inch rounds. Alternatively, roll out and use cookie cutters if desired. Be sure your kitchen is quite cool for this process.
- Place rounds 2 to 3 inches apart on baking sheet, bake 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.
- Let cool completely before decorating with frosting and sprinkles.
Share with all your friends and neighbors!