- Preheat oven to 350° F, and line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- Cream together almond butter and maple syrup. Add vegetable oil and egg.
- Stir in almond milk and Birch Benders.
- Fold in Almonds
- Scoop into muffin wells, filling about 3/4 of the way. Top each muffin with a few additional almonds.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool 2-5 minutes in the pan before removing to a rack to cool further.
Great with maple butter! Will keep, covered, up to 3 days.