How to Make
- 3/4 Cup
- Birch Benders Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2/3 Cup
- 1/2 Cup
- 2 Teaspoon
- Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon
- Ground Cinnamon
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. The pan is hot enough when flecks of water sizzle off quickly after contact. If using a cast iron pan, keep an eye on your heat as the pan will hold heat well and you may need to turn down your burner over time. Your cooking surface should be about 375°F.
- Lightly grease pan – we like to use about a tablespoon of oil and use a paper towel to quickly spread and wipe off excess.
- Combine Birch Benders and water. Toss blueberries with spices. Fold coated blueberries into pancake mix.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, scoop batter into pan, one or two pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook until bubbles have formed and popped, and sides are mostly dry.
- Turn once, cook an additional minute.
- Remove from heat. Store in a 200° oven if making a larger batch.
- Dress with you favorite toppings and enjoy!