- Preheat oven to 375° and grease or line 24 muffin cups.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using whip attachment, beat together eggs and vegetable oil before adding pumpkin puree.
- Reduce speed and slowly add Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix, in two to three sections, fully incorporating between each addition.
- Using small levered ice cream scoop, divide batter between muffin cups.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, testing with a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin.
- Let cool about 5 minutes in pan before removing to wire rack to cool further.
Enjoy the season while it lasts!