- In a medium size bowl, combine mix, salt, and milk completely. There should be no lumps or bumps.
- Chill mixture at least 1 hour and up to 24.
- Heat a medium-sized non-stick skillet to medium- high, and before pouring each crepe, melt 1 tablespoon butter in the pan.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour mixture into the sizzling butter, swirling the pan to spread the mix into a thin layer.
- Let cook until almost fully set, and flip. The crepe should be a soft golden brown, crisped lightly on the edges.
- Set each completed crepe on a plate, cover with another plate and set aside.
- Once all crepes are made, fill each with a few tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread before folding closed in a cross pattern.
- Drizzle additional hazelnut spread and top with raspberries
Chocolate and raspberry together? Its classic